Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

The First Post

Upon discovering that the PCS website has become a home to a gentleman that remodels floors, I decided to launch this blog for us. It seems that we all have gotten rather busy over the years, and I thought this would be a good way for us all to keep up on what everyone is up to. Also, it could be a good way of keeping all our members in the know with regards to B&B hangouts, Pictionary, BBQs and Anthology book news.

So, if you haven't received an email with posting permissions, please email me: thelarsenproject@yahoo.com. Also, please send me a link to your current blog, so I can list it under "member blogs" over there in the sidebar (you can't expect me to go a-hunting for all of you!).

Best regards fellow 'toonists. Hell, if the Autumn Society can do it, then why can't we? Our kid brother shouldn't show us up.

Hearts,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment