Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Won't you sing along with me...

This Friday, March 5th, Primer Microgallery in Hatboro, PA will be hosting a solo show of my recently completed alphabet collection. This has been a project i've been working on for a while now and I'm really excited to be showing the whole collection for the first time. Below is sneak peak but if you're in the area swing on by to see the other 25 letters.


Follow the link to find out more...www.primerinc.com


PRIMER
15 BYBERRY ROAD
HATBORO PA 19040

484.994.3576
215.328.9278

Opening Reception
Friday, MARCH 5th
6 - 9pm

2 comments:

  1. Nice, Dave. I bet as soon as you pitch the pieces from the show around as a book, it'll definitely get picked up by a publisher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing Dave. What a fun art show and it would make an amazing children's book (that I would definitely pick up)!

    ReplyDelete