Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

That's the sign-post up ahead, your next stop...

This is piece for the upcoming Twilight Zone tribute show "Another Dimension" at Gallery 1988 in LA. I am a huge Twilight Zone fan so it was a real thrill to asked to be part of this show, I couldn't pick just one episode to base a piece off of so I came up with this...


There are about 28 different episodes featured in the piece, "To Serve Man" pops up twice in A and C, and D could be either from the episode "The Dummy" or "Caesar and Me" since it's the same puppet in both episodes.

The piece is a 10" x 20" limited edition to 37 giclee print on watercolor paper and will be available for purchase starting May 20th on Gallery 1988's website, here's the link:

www.nineteeneightyeight.com

Oh, and as a bonus to me the gallery used a piece of the art for the show postcard...

1 comment:

  1. Dave, I'm really diggin' this. you even used a color scheme that reminds me of the show. Is Shatner in there? How about Telly Sevalis? lemme know when you do an Outer Limits, just started watching the first season on DVD.I'd love to see it in silkscreen like the Robot pieces?!?!?

    ReplyDelete