Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back on the Ball!

Hey Y'all

I haven't posted in a while, only because I have been strenuously working on a large scale illustration on my free time. I've finally finished the tonal/value underpainting and I'm gonna flaunt what I got so far. HAH!
Oh yeah, sorry for the graininess. This is actually acrylic on Rives BFK. What sucks is that the only place I could find a GIANT scanner for a cheep price was at Fedex/Kinkos... and this is the result. Better than nothing I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. So far so good, Adam. Can't wait to see the finished product. I love seeing the process of everyone's work, looking behind the curtain. The subject matter of this reminds me a bit of the show Mad Men. Any relation? If you can, even with digital photos, show more of this in stages.

    ReplyDelete