Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Shirts, etc. available now on Cafe Press

I know Cafe Press is a bit pricier than when I do a print run from a local shop, but if you ever need a quick t-shirt with the PCS logo, you can always find one at my Cafe Press store. All of the images I uploaded to the site are high resolution, and folks who use Cafe Press told me their output quality is very good.

Over the years, a lot of people have asked me about older t-shirts I've designed. It's hard not to lose money when you make a second run of shirts (unless you you a lot of people pre-order). Also folks have asked me for sizes I didn't have. So I figured this was a place they could always come to if I didn't have any on hand. If interested, please click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment