Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Artificial Dissemination

Heya PCS Gang,

So last Saturday was the Artificial Dissemination show, at Masthead print studio, and here are some photos I took at the event. There were a lot of PCS members involved, so I thought I would share.


Above is the wall I was on, surrounded by awesome artists, including the always impressive work of Alex Eckman-Lawn (directly under my piece) and Jennifer Gin (to the right of Alex's piece). Awesome and intimidating company!



Here is another section of some awesome work, with 2 pieces by James Heimer, show curator and screen printer extraordinaire! (He also hand pulled the prints for my contribution). Also a sweet print by Anthony Pedro!


Above we have another section of amazing prints, with work by poster machine Mike Wohlberg, Jeffro Kilpatrick and a collab with Patch and Melissa Lomax!

Not a bad turn out, eh?

Here is a link to my blog, with some deets on my piece for the show, if anyone is interested.

-Eamon

No comments:

Post a Comment