Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

NEW POST

So yeah folks, it's been, once again, a while since I last posted. You know, working a job kinda gets in the way of painting once and a while, and what I paint is usually time consuming. Well well well, I finished two works today and I would love to show them to y'all. ENJOY!


This one is called "First Day at Work." Inspired from the first episode of Mad Men, I don't have any clients yet, so I grab inspiration from my surroundings. Acrylic on Rives BFK. 


This one is called "Dancing Isaiah" in tribute to Isaiah Zagar, the main man at my job, and the famous iconic South Street mosaic mural artist. I just thought this would be nice. Acrylic on Rives BFK with silver leaf mirrors aligning the colored line work. 

ONE LAST THING FOLKS: I have also made a Facebook fan page, if you want to be posted on more recent work or events. It's only a like away. I think it may be a great way to get yourself out there as well. I know there are a couple of people who are making their own. Aiight y'all, TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment