Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

C’mon up to the Tree House.


As we speak Melissa and I are putting together our very first collaborative art show. Our good friends over at the Nichols Berg Gallery have graciously given us the second floor of their showroom and we have been collecting and making work for the last six months. At the beginning of November Melissa pulled several of our pieces and spread them out all over our living room (at the Tree House). We both said aloud “Why the heck did we wait this long to do this?”
The opening is this Friday, December 2nd from 6pm to 9pm. Lomax and I will be on hand whoop it up and enjoy the live music. Hope to see you there!
P.S. – I have a ton of pics from my recent book signing at Nichols Berg. I am going through them now for a future post and in preparation for the delivery of the books. I cannot thank everyone enough for all their support -Thank You.
Above: Pic of the Tree House as Lomax and I prepare for this month’s art show. The prices on the work range from $20.00 to $300.00 and there is something for everyone on your Holiday gift list.

No comments:

Post a Comment