Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Interview with Quo Vadis Writers’ Project.

I was recently interviewed about my book, “I Put the Can in Cancer: A Journey Through Pictures” by the Quo Writers’ Project as a featured writer. These are the folks (Exaclair, Inc.) that make some really beautiful sketchbooks; Rhodia, Clairefontaine and Quo Vadis to name a few. They were also gracious enough to donate a bunch of their Exacompta sketchbooks to bundle with my book to give to Children’s Hospital here in Philadelphia later this year. You can read the interview here . Great company, awesome products, good people!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Karen Doherty (VP, Marketing, Exaclair.com) and Leah Hoffmann (Quo Vadis Blog blogger) for their amazing help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment