Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Maple Bacon Rum


Hey y'all, this is my first post on this here blog. I thought I'd throw an image I slapped together in a few hours for a friend's brand of Bacon Maple Rum. Don't look for it in stores though, because they aren't looking to sell it yet, but rather to ingest the glorious nectar inside. They promised me some of the stuff so I naturally said I'd whip a label up. It's a little darker subject matter than I usually do (ripping strips of bacon off of a willing and smiling sow), but what do you expect for a 4 am, 4 hour, done-fer-almost-free, label. (For the record, I realize the ampersand is backwards, but they seemed to like it *shrug*). If you like it, you might like my new website too: Kaminskivision.

~James Kaminski

1 comment: