Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FREE COMICS!

FREE COMICS!!!

In order to motivate me to do more of my own comics, I have started a web comic called Short Stories which will include the stories from my book in addition to new material that I haven't gotten around to finishing. The entirety of Cup-O-Noodles is up there now. Once I have caught up with the short stories I have on file (posting 1 per week), I will be posting complete stories once/month for the foreseeable future. This is a good way to motivate me to keep writing and finishing my own work in addition to the comics I am illustrating by other folks.

It would mean so much if you would go and subscribe! And even more if you could tweet it and facepage it and spread the word (@larsenproject)! Free comics! The next story will be up by Friday.

One day I hope to have enough to collect them all into one gigantic book...

No comments:

Post a Comment