Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

April 11--Popularity Papers Book Release Party

The Popularity Papers: Research for the Social Improvement and General Betterment of Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang, my debut novel with the absurdly long name, is coming out in April!


The book release party will be on April 11th at Books of Wonder in NYC from 1-3. I know that a lot of cartoonists will be at MoCCA that weekend, which is convenient stroll (okay, a dozen blocks) from the bookstore, and I'd really appreciate it if you're able to stop by. Writing this book has been one of the most amazing and rewarding projects I've ever worked on and I'm really excited to be able to put it out there into the world and to share the experience with my fellow artists.

Thanks!
Amy

2 comments: