Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Christmas 2010 from a Humble Bumble!!!

Season's Greetings, Phillytooners. Jeffro here. We had a rockin' time at the PCS Christmas Party! Thanks to those who made it out. Anyways, here are a few Christmas-related drawings I've done in the past few weeks. The first is my Christmas card, which I have included Joannie, Aaron, Brandon, and Joannie's dog Zoe in. Joannie very much wanted me to do a family-type card this year. I'm glad she did, because I think it's the best one I've ever done:
Here is an ornament I made for Joannie's Mom. Every year, my Mom sent out a Lion & Lamb card. So I wanted to include big Joan in that tradition somehow:
And here is a piece I did for Spirit Newspapers to accompany the article "Scrooge, the Grinch, George Bailey, & Me":
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an awesome new year. Please keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment