Philadelphia Cartoonist Society Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Seasons Greeting From Catfish Heimer

Friends,
I hope this finds you all healthy and happy. I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. I hope the coming 2011 treats us all well. I'd like to thank you all for the gift of your support, love, criticism, friendship, and business. Knowing you all is more than I could have ever asked for, and I'm thankful for that going into the New Year. I wish the best for all of you.

Much Love,
Sam 'Catfish' Heimer

2 comments:

  1. Special Christmas hugs to the ugly mugs: Jeffro, Patch and Melissa, Concetta, Hart, Hoff, Kyle, Larsen, Rog, Derby, and Paul. Keep rockin' guys.

    <3 Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuel - Next year I'd love to get a "Krampus" card from you! Great work!

    ReplyDelete